Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not dead

QBQ and other posting will resume shortly, I swear. I blame The Baronette--she brought her old GameCube back from her latest visit to her ancestral home, and while I don't particularly play video games myself, I'm powerfully fascinated by watching other people play them. So these days, chez The Roommates, once the work day ends, she's playing, and I'm watching. Pathetic? Perhaps. It will pass, most likely in the next few days, and then I (and maybe even the reclusive Baronette herself!) will be back in full force, whatever that might be.

I will tell you, though, that I'm now half tempted to write a book-length critical investigation into Paper Mario. There are so many levels to pry into with that game that I don't even know where to begin.

No comments: