Friday, August 13, 2010

Search terms

Utterly trivial (not fairly, but utterly trivial), this, but here's a list of some search terms that have apparently recently brought people here:
sexy lactation
goatfucking
a 14 year old boy fucks goats
catholic morality on exploiting animals
fairly trivial
from the mountains to the prairies
lactation sexy
lesb grannys
man fucks goat
we need a lesbian's opinion
why can't i stand up
While that last one is a bit unsettling, I like to think that it was the same person as the second to last one. We need a lesbian's opinion: why can't I stand up?

I have to think most of these people were disappointed. And also that they went through a lot of pages of search results to get to me.

Pretty much all of the other search terms that led people here were related to white people stealing various aspects of black culture, the QBQ (which I really, really should get back to), infra thin, or various songs and musicians I've mentioned on here. It really warms my heart when I see that someone searched for, say, "qbq book chapters" and stayed here for over fifteen minutes. Hope they got some use out of the place!

6 comments:

Bolo said...

Oh, I would love to see QBQ come back!

Bolo said...

Oh, I would love to see QBQ come back!

Ethan said...

Miami is nice, I'll say it twice!

I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Randal Graves said...

Everyone gets all the weirdo fetishists except me.

Ethan said...

Hah, well, you obviously need to start writing more about goat fucking.

fwoan said...

I get a bunch of confederacy related searches because of something i wrote on the confederate flag once. I had no idea it was so popular on google.